Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I thought the Onion did satire?




People have told me that I'm too political. Others say I'm not political enough, and say what do you think Jonathon? So here is your entry.

Funny thing today - I got into a conversation on propaganda and counter-propaganda at work today. Then a co-worker says: "Well most propaganda and counter-propganda work well on the American public."
Without missing a beat, almost simultaneously a few of us slowly looked over at the propaganda-box-formerly-known-as-the-tv spewing the infotainment debates.

No, I do not watch any of the "debates" between the insane brainwashed war hawk robot and the secret society affiliated globalist puppet.

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes," Joseph Stalin

([video unavailable])




“I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'”
-Bill Hicks

I've already voted (absentee ballot for Ron Paul) and I'm sure it was laughed at and discarded. So don't cast me off as a do nothing.


The sElection
Every four years the same is said over and over. The promises are the same.

Lets play "Who said it?"

"The most important distinction in this campaign is that I represent real hope for change. I want to bring that change to the American people, but we all must decide first if we have the courage to change for hope and a better tomorrow."

Barack Obama? No, President Clinton 2000 campaign.

And you will never guess this one -

"I think what we need to do is convince people who live in the land they live in to build their nations. Maybe I'm missing something here? Are we going to have some kind of nation building corps for America? Absolutely not. Our military is meant to fight and win war. That is what it is meant to do and when it gets overextended moral drops..But I want to be judicious on how we use the military. It needs to be in our vital interest, the mission needs to be clear and the exit strategy obvious."

..
- President George W Bush 2000 Campaign.

So you see? It doesn't matter what is said, debated, put it front of you. It all is to keep you busy talking, watching the talking heads talk, a mass distraction keeping you from what is going on in "don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain" Oz land. To keep you from asking too many questions. To burn you out into apathy.

Our "leaders" should be called "misleaders" - they purposely mislead everyone.

We live in the land of Orwellian doublespeak.

www.youtube.com/watch

No comments: